This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kia Rio for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Since the car was invented, it moved the world from stone age to modern civilization and has made a huge impact on how people live their lives. Thanks to the manufacturers who continuously create and embrace the transformation process to meet the increasing demands of people and businesses from around the world. Just like the Kia Rio that comes in EcoDynamic version with features such as Bluetooth, USB jack, navigation, rear camera display, etc… features that are unimaginable 20 years ago. But the UVO technology I think is the coolest feature of Kia Rio. With this comprehensive technology powered by Microsoft, you can basically control the car with your voice while keeping your eyes on the road. It’s cool!
I can imagine me and my best friend drive Kia Rio while utilizing the awesome features. That’s why I feel bad that I missed the Rio Scavenger Hunt. It was a great chance to explore the historical landmarks of L.A. while having fun searching for Cristina Millan with your best buddy. I am jealous of the lucky best friends who got to see the best places in L.A.
- The Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round – a historic landmark in L.A that has been running since 1937, and is a place where Walt Disney brought his children before building Disneyland.
- Amoeba Records – one of the most popular historic music stores in Los Angeles. Visitors can find rare vinyl, CDs, tapes and music memorabilia, and even catch a live show.
- Rodeo Drive – One of the most expensive and swanky shopping destinations in Beverly Hills.
- Pink’s Hot Dogs – An L.A. favorite serving hot dogs named after Hollywood celebrities.
- The Roosevelt Hotel – Smack dab in the middle of Hollywood Blvd and home to both history and the best parties in L.A.
My favorite part was the last stop where the contestants finally met Cristina Millan. That was really fun! How I wish it was me and my best friend.
Watching the video above made me appreciate more the Kia Rio. With its awesome features, you can navigate every town with ease. You can check out the Rio Explorer Page for more details.
What do you think of the Scavenger Hunt? Isn’t it cool to have fun on the road and meet a Hollywood Celebrity? Which part of the hunt do you find the most exciting?