• Check the condition of your electrical system. Hire someone experienced in home electrical wiring.
• Turn off your gas connected to your gas range when it is not being used and before leaving the house.
• Do not overload your extension cords.
• Turn off the appliances and unplug them when not in use.
• Flammable things such as alcohol, kerosene and matches should be kept out of reach of children.
• Cook only when you are fully conscious. Do not cook or set fire when you are sleepy, drunk or nauseated.
• Damp your cigarette butts before throwing them.
• It is good to have fire extinguishers always ready.
Fires can be prevented only if people will be careful and undertake the proper measures.