Businessmen would always aim to have more profit no matter what happens. Engaging in any business in town would basically require a monetary capital and the owner’s main goal is to return the investment together with a reasonable amount of gain.
Applying common sense, the amount of profit gained is tantamount to the number of customers buying your products. Your profit will continue to increase when new customers will patronize your products while the old ones keep on coming back.
Convincing new customers is a little bit easy but keeping customers is a different story. They still have the curiosity and basically instincts would be at your side. However, after feeding their curiosity, how would you be able to convince them to try it for the second time? That would be the real challenge.
There are several factors that could convince the customer to buy the product for the second time and one of which is satisfaction. In order to ensure satisfaction, the following should be done:
– After their purchase, do not forget to say thank you. Appreciation can do wonders. If you can’t do this personally, brief your employees to become appreciative most of the time.
– Take time to listen to your customers. Do not fear criticisms because it is your ticket for improvement. When they feel that their comments matter, they would most likely visit your place several times.
– Offer freebies and discounts. Loyal customers deserve rewards. If they could get discounts in their next purchase, they would most likely return.
– Whenever something wrong happens, have the initiative to apologize. Do not wait for the customer to rant the unfortunate event to other potential customers. Always remember that customers are always right.
– Keep your quality at its highest level. More than anything else, if the customer finds your product with utmost quality, then there is no reason why they won’t be buying it again.
Renjith Krishnan – Free Digital Photos.Net