This tag is from Dee of “Tales From The Moms Side”. These are unimportant things for we can live without them. Apparently, these six unimportant things make me happy for some reasons.
1. slip ons – I’m more comfortable wearing slip ons that’s why I love buying them. These six pairs are my favorite and they make me happy.
2. bags and purses -I seldom use bags because I’m a stay-at-home Mom but collecting them makes me happy.
3. bracelets – I can’t leave the house without a bracelet. I have few of them that makes me happy.
4. my beauty rituals – I’m not wearing much make up but I love collecting them. I’m addicted to lotion and moisturizers.
5. perfumes – don’t need to explain. Perfume is every woman’s favorite.
6. chocolates – I was advised by my doctor not to eat chocolates but they are irresistible.
I’m tagging everyone who wants to share the six unimportant things that make them happy.