I love me mentally not in terms of memory because I am too forgetful, but the way I handle things. I had this mistake from the past that made me really tough and I want to thank the Lord for that mistake because now…
• My brain withstands pressures and stress. It is very quick in thinking of solutions to any problem. So far, no problem has put me down.
• I can decide on my own and rarely asks for others’ opinions and never gone wrong with my decisions. The best decision I have made is marrying my husband.
• I am very open-minded and not judgmental. I like to know the sides of the stories before giving my opinions.
• I am willing and yearning to learn new things in any aspects. You can correct me when I am wrong and I will not have any hard feelings about it.
• I know how to accept my mistakes and I am not afraid to say sorry.
I may not be genius but I am wise and tough enough. How about you? Do you love yourself mentally?